There are lots of ideas out there for cheap and fun date nights, some of which you don’t even need to find a babysitter to do. The key as you know is to mix it up, try things you don’t usually do and HAVE FUN!
A good time to discuss date night is at your weekly ‘Business Meeting’ (more of this later) where the first item on the agenda for you and your sweetie could be booking a slot for your date before finding time to fit all the other usual family stuff in.
Here are ten more ideas to keep you going:
1. Re-watch the first movie you watched together
2. Take a shower and get dressed up to go out, but stay in
3. Wear your favourite lingerie under your normal clothes, or better yet, none .. leave your lover a note to let them know
4. Bake chocolate chip cookies together and right when you get them out of the oven put vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce on top
5. Sit outside and read together (one for warmer days unless you have a patio heater)
6. Write out an invitation card to your date requesting their presence at the VIP Lounge of your private nightclub, then make room for our own private dance floor and have fun. Don’t worry, no one is watching!
7. Make a mix CD or playlist together
8. Put a blanket down and picnic in front of the TV
9. Work out together .. Set up a circuit in the garage or in the back yard with a jump rope, dumbbells, push-up, and sit-up stations
10. Go to the book store and look at travel books, and then plan your dream holiday
What have YOU ALWAYS wanted to do with your other half? Let them know (don’t be shy)